Search This Blog

Saturday 5 March 2016

"To Kill A Kraken"

In I13 Adventure Pack I, there's an entry called "To Kill A Kraken".  I'm using it as the basis for my home campaign.  It introduces an aquatic vampire who is trying to make all of the underwater his domain, but he is opposed by a kraken.  This has led me to expand the concept to 4 villains who are coordinating - the Emperor of the Seas (this vampire), the Emperor of the Skies (a dragon), the Emperor of the Underworld (the yuan-ti leader), and the Emperor of the Lands (not sure I've properly developed this particular foe).[/quote]


I assume they are emperor in name but not reality - or at least they have rebellions. But ya I could see that kind of evil alliance, it not like they overlap much in their territories - net concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment