Search This Blog

Sunday 12 October 2014

Dragon Foot Archive

Hi -- I'm a journalist for wired.com, salon.com, and the Boston Globe. I also wrote the travel memoir investigation "Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms" which explores fantasy and gaming subcultures.

I'll be at Gen Con researching my new project about RPG gaming--- the story of its founding, how it changed the culture, its enduring influence -- and I'm looking for people with extensive history, especially in the old days of D&D/TSR/other early RPGs to speak with, or folks with a unique perspective to offer on how D&D and other games affected their lives.

I'll be at Gen Con Indy until Saturday at 2pm. If you are interested, please email me at ethan@ethangilsdorf.com with a brief intro and your background and how to reach you. 'll also be volunteering at the Gygax Memorial Fund booth (hosted at the Old School Renaissance Group booth #1541), where I'll be donating copies of my
book as part of the fundraising effort.

Hope to hear from you!

Ethan Gilsdorf

Ethan Gilsdorf | ethan@ethangilsdorf.com | http://www.ethangilsdorf.com | http://www.fantasyfreaksbook.com |
Author of "Fantasy Freaks and Gaming Geeks: An Epic Quest for Reality Among Role Players, Online Gamers, and Other Dwellers of Imaginary Realms" | Available in paperback, kindle, nook, other ebook formats |

No comments:

Post a Comment